Wednesday, August 24, 2005

There is nothing glamorous or extravagent about traveling by bus.
But I am here. I did survive.
For the record, if anyone plans to make a similar trip in the future. Stop at Manchester, not Birmingham.
Don't sit among a family.
Wear lots of layers.

I knew I was taking a rsik by sitting among a family. What I didn't prepare for was that the parents would be the worst behaved. Granted the little boy in back of me was trying to touch my face whenever I laid down. The parents were spraying water on one of their sleeeeping children and then using their phones to take videos saying, Look at the wet spot on DAvey's pants. He wet himself! This would have been amusing once, but they must have done it six times in about 30 minutes. Then they weree drawing on his face. What alaremed me about this was that I tought he was really wetting himself so I felt so incredibly bad for him and was concerned with whether it was going to smell. At a later spot Iwas able to move.
Excuse my spelling mistakes , the compauter has delay on it and I am tryiping to type fast because someone is waitnigfor it .
So bus trip tis over , Ediburgh is beautiful and the day is just beginning.

5 Comments:

At 8/25/2005 06:02:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

What a group of characters in that family !

I'm back to working 1/2 days again, finally. The person I hired at Pacific International is working out very well which allows me to cut back my hours there.

We're planning a motorcycle trip this weekend, Mom & I, Paul & Ellen.
We are going to Green Bay (Packer Hall Of Fame)and then staying over night in Port Washington and going to Mass at "Holy Hill" (near Milwaukee)on Sunday.

Have a good trip to Scotland!

Love Dad

 
At 8/25/2005 06:14:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellsworth Blogs
A decision on Ellsworth could come as soon as Thursday. BRAC hearings and the future of Ellsworth are hot topics on internet blogs.
Love your blog ! I'm bookmarking you!

I have a work at home site/blog. It touches on work at home related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 8/25/2005 06:36:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Romney Cancels Granite State Picnic
Got a scoop? Email your tips and suggestions to the editor. Premium Blog Ad Blog Ads Classifieds Amazon About The Site Taegan D. Goddard is the creator of Political Wire, a political column updated around the ...
Never seen such a blog! Keep doing it.


I have a free preenrollees site. It pretty well covers free preenrollees related stuff.

 
At 8/25/2005 07:15:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly,
It has been a few days since I have caught up on your whereabouts. It sounds like you have had several more adventures!!! I loved Harrods! It was just amazing to see all the different types of gourmet foods. It is fun to picture you in some of the same spots Ali and I went to see.
Today is the last days in my long stretch of work...Thursday to Thursday. Then I get a three day weekend. :-) Robert's 28th birthday is on Saturday so we are going to play golf and have a late lunch. Robert and Lisl have a wedding shower to go to on Saturday evening. I heard that Saturday night Mars is supposed to be the closest to Earth that is has been in 6000 years. I guess we might be star/planet gazing that evening. Then on Sunday, Paul and I are probably going to be going over to his parent's cottage for the day. We'll see how the weather is....it is not very hot here for being the end of August. It feels like Fall is in the air.
Be safe and take care!
Love,
Kristen

 
At 8/25/2005 02:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I loathe the bus. There has to be a more dignified mode of transportation!" -->name that movie!

I tried that water squirting trick on Amanda when she fell asleep on the couch, but she awoke and caught me in the act...d'oh! Ok, not really, I just wanted the comedic effect. :) Miss ya!

~Casey

PS: Could you spend a few hours one day and try your best to answer the eternal question: What's under a Scotsman's kilt? Maybe I could finally get to sleep at night if I knew. Thanks a bunch.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home